Friday, December 26, 2008

Scenery

The sun is out, but you can still feel the slight chill to the air. Looking out across the street there is a line of trees all lit with strands of lights that, when it gets dark, glow and make me feel warm and happy. The wind picks up slightly and you can see the trees sway. If you look towards the west, the mountains are capped with fresh, white snow. eveything feels crisp and clean. It's one of those days where you want to throw on a scarf and go walking. Not a purposeful walk, but a walk where you can take your time and just let your surroundings have your full attention. Maybe it's days like these where people walk and come up wiht brilliant ideas. It just seems like to me that if it is this peaceful and you're out in all that glorious wonder then you should have no trouble thinking of something spectacular. I would willing let my face bask in the sun and pull my coat closer as the wind swirled around me, but for know I must be in the office.

How was everyone's Christmas?

On a side note...I dyed my hair. It's a draker brown and I like it alot!

3 comments:

Jerusha Abigail said...

i love your hair

Ashlei Paige said...

i love your hair too im sooo glad you dyed it =]

Tristan said...

you must put pics up of the new hair!