Friday, December 5, 2008

Thankful

There is a song that at this moment I am in love with. The music is absolutely gorgeous and the words are fantastic. You might have heard it. It's 'Thankful" by the wonderful Josh Groban.
I'm not smart enough to figure out how to put a video on here but I'll give you a link to where you can listen to it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44ZeNXqEuTQ

And of course I have to put my favorite lyrics from it.

"So for tonight we pray for what we know can be. And on this day we hope for what we still can't see. It's up to us to be the change And even though we all can still do more there's so much to be thankful for."

Beautiful

3 comments:

Ashlei Paige said...

Josh Groban is great. his voice is so amazing! =]

Tristan said...

That is beautiful!

Talia said...

how have I never heard this song??? I love Josh Groban!!