Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Family Gathering!


In just about two weeks all of my family will be together to celebrate christmas and new years!! All 14 of us! It will be two years in February since we have all been together. That is just way too long! I tried to find a picture of all of us to put on here, but those are pretty rare it seems like just because we don't get to see each other all that much. But let me tell you, I am soooo excited!! Talia, Jeremy, and the girls will be arriving on the 28th, as will Elijah. Then Tyra and his family will be getting here a few days later. I cannot wait.

5 comments:

Tristan said...

That's wonderful!! I love the Holidays!!

Ashlei Paige said...

Im so excited for you! there is nothing better than being with your family at christmas!

Jerusha Abigail said...

YAY! i LOVE our family. so cannot wait.

*CPA* Su said...

YAY! How fun for you all!! I know Talia is just as excited...she was talking about it at our little gathering the other night! =) Can't wait to see pics of the whole familia!

Talia said...

SOON SOON SOON YAY YAY YAY

I'm ready for our cuddles... by the fire...

;)