Thursday, December 18, 2008

talking it out

something was on my mind. It felt like a weight, but i wasn't sure if I was just overreacting or if it was something I should talk about. Then, as if an answer to a prayer, she told me to tell her what was on my mind. The gate was opened. I poured it all out to her. I spoke about what had been bothering and then I asked for advice. She willingly gave it and once again my snow white had come through for me and I felt completely relieved. it's a blessing to know someone is there to talk. Just talk.

I'm on the phone...boy troubles. I need my older sister. I call and the phone is answered. I vent and maybe even whine a little, but she doesn't care. she talks me though it and I relax and calm down. once again, a blessing.
Talk it out. Find someone who's there for you. It is an immense relief.
Thank you princess, and thank you seester.

4 comments:

Talia said...

aw, honey, you know you can always call me ANYTIME for ANYTHING. :)
that's what seesters are for. And i love you, Lyddie-Lou!

Ashlei Paige said...

what a sweet post. anytime dear, anytime.

Tristan said...

that's sweet!

*CPA* Su said...

I hope things are okay with you...but that is great that you have such a dear friend and such a sweet sister that you can count on anytime!