Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Time Spent With Family

It's been quite a while since I've blogged but I have the excuse that all of my family was here and that makes for quite the hectic time!
But I'm here now and you get to hear and see some of the good times we had when they were all here!
Talia, Jeremy, the girls, and Elijah arrived first on Sunday evening. I was at the airport with my parents and my excitement was seriously intense as I waited for them to get in! They finally all did arrive and we packed up into the vehicle and drove home..the good times then commenced!
I told Jerusha that she could do a more detailed blog of all that we did since I would using lots of the pictures so I'm not going to be saying a whole lot.
I will say that there was so much joy, fun, silliness, and just good family times this past week that I was almost bursting with it! It was absolutely fabulous.
One low point of the week was that I got the flu while they were all here, but it lasted for a relatively short time so I suppose it could have been worse.
Now, on to the pictures!!
Precious Annabelle!
Miss Emma Joy!




=) who knows





Yes, we really are that weird.



My brother!


Sexy can I







Happy New Years! Time for champagne!









Aren't they adorable??





Mirror shot!



Baby Brayden!



I love my sister!



She's cute


Can you say happy?


So those are some of the pictures, I might be putting some of my dad's up later! I was surprised at how few pictures I actually took, but I guess the camera is sometimes just forgotten when you're busy being with family. I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing.
Anyways I hope you enjoyed!
How was everyone's New Year's? Did anyone make any resolutions? I know I have a couple.
Later bloggers! XOXO

5 comments:

Ashlei Paige said...

i love them. I never noticed little things about your features that you share with your family. like you have your moms lips...and jerusha looks just like your mom with her new haircut.

so happy. so cute. =]

*CPA* Su said...

There's only ONE reason that I'm glad your family is gone...and that's because I've totallly missed 3 of my favorite bloggers!! =)

So glad you had an amazing time with your siblings! I can't even imagine how hard it is to live so far apart. Great pics!! Aren't your nieces just the cutest things ever?!? =)

Jeremy said...

Aw...no pictures of me. How very sad. :o(

Talia said...

I love love love all these pictures!! you got some really great ones! I will for sure link to this when I finally write my post.
Oh, my beautiful family, I love you all so.

One question: "sexy can I?" Is that a typo, or am I missing something?

Talia said...

oh, ok! Well, in that case, thankyouverymuch, you are quite sexy yourself, you know. :) Although, personally, I thought I looked a little like a weird fish in that particular photo, NOT sexy. lol