Thursday, January 22, 2009

Fabulousness

Fabulousness is a word which should be in every girl's vocabulary. At least I think so. =)
Anyways I've made some pretty fabulous purchases as of late and I thought I would share them with you!

This first one I did not actually buy. It was sent to me by the wonderful Ashlei and I absolutely love it! I would highly recommend it to all.



Ok so for months now I've been looking for sweater boots because I love them and I had never had any success. So sad. Well Jerusha and I were at Walmart the other day and we were just walking around in the shoe section and there they were!! I practically screamed. what's really cool about them is that they really have two looks. You can have them tall with big buttons along the side or you can fold them down for a shorter look and have little buttons along the side. See..look.




I had also been looking for a new wallet just because I wanted one. =) I went into Forever 21(the best store ever!) and was looking through their bins of things and I saw this one! I loved everything about it! Purple is fantastic don't you think?



Oh and I can't say no to pretty much any bright color of nail polish. It makes me happy. Hot pink is especially a favorite. So of course when I saw this, I had to have it.




Last but not least, my new zebra print hoops. Jerusha actually bought these for me because she's so nice! I love love love them!

Pure fabulousness right?

5 comments:

Ashlei Paige said...

super fabulous! OH em Gee. I love those boots. they're totally you!!! and that wallet is adorable. you really can't beat forever 21. I would live there if they'd let me.

*CPA* Su said...

UMMMM yes I DO think purple is fantastic!! It just so happens to be my favorite color! And that wallet looks FABULOUS!!! The design, the color, ALL of it! Having great new things is so fun...no matter how you got them! OH, and yes "fabulousness" is a FABULOUS word! =)

Talia said...

fabulousness for SURE!! I love love love your boots and kind of want to copy you and get a pair JUST LIKE THEM. I bet they're so cute on you.
And those hoops are simply too cute. I love zebra print, I think it's my fav animal print.
I had to go into Forever 21 a couple weeks back to get a gift card and as I stodd there waiting in line I desperately wanted to have my baby right then and there (not REALLY, of course, it's just an expression :)) just so I could shop and fit into all the cute clothes. That store is one of the first places I'm going when I'm no longer big and round!!

Rebecca said...

super cute stuff!! 21 is amazing, can't live without it. i need me a new wallet lol

Tristan said...

Such cute stuff!