Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Office Moments

The chiropractic office can be pretty boring but it definitely has it's entertaining moments. I thought I would share a few of them with you because they made me laugh. =)

We have a patient who often pays us with alot of one dollar bills and that always cracks me up, so one morning as he handed over the cash I said, "you know I'm a little worried about what your occupation is." He looked at me and then said ,"well that's just my job. I'm a waiter, I get tips in one dollar bills....and a little stripping on the side." He was so serious about it that it made me laugh!

There's this other guy who comes in who tells us that he has to be careful what he wears when he comes because he feels Jerusha and I are always critiquing his clothing choices. I'll admit that's sometimes true. hehe But he usually comes in with either sweat pants on and a beer t-shirt or basketball shorts and a sweatshirt. We made fun of him for that for awhile and then one day he walked in and was wearing dressy jeans, a button-up shirt, and a leather jacket. "Now you can't pick on me," he said as he walked in. haha that's funny.

Today there's this guy here who is fixing one of the printers and it's so hilarious because he randomly just yells stuff out and he is almost always talking to himself(loud enough that I can hear). I hear him sya these weirds things and it's seriously really hard to not bust out laughing. One time I did laugh at something and he came out to the front room to ask if I was crying. haha he said he figured I must have been laughing instead. Just a little bit ago he came out to throw is gum away and he looks at me and says, "that gum is officially holy." I gave him a questioning look and he went on to say, "because I chewed the hell out of it." Talk about random. Well he thought he was funny anyways. Oh and apparently our bathroom is pretty fascinating. He came out of it and yelled all the way to the front desk, "that's so cool!! the light and the fan comes on when you open the door!" Pure excitement right there folks. I'm so glad we could show him just how high tech we really are.

Anyways thats just a few of the things that go on here. Hope you enjoyed that!

5 comments:

Ashlei Paige said...

thats funny lover!!! I like hearing about the interesting colorado peoples!

Jerusha Abigail said...

okay i totally missed the bathroom thing! that's so funny! although i will admit our bathroom is pretty awesome. :P we have cool patients

Talia said...

lol-- I love this! Funny funny people. Yeah, I was pretty amazed by your bathroom too. It is SO high tech. :)

*CPA* Su said...

This is great!! Crazy people really help the day go by faster, huh?! =) I think the guy who "dressed up" for you is hilarious...and the printer maintenance guy, well he's just a lil' weird! LOL!!

Rebecca said...

lmao!! that's hilarious, i'm totally jealous. we don't very many funny people in here.