Thursday, October 30, 2008

Disney Princesses

I thought this was cute and funny so I'm going to share it with you. If any of you read Ashlei's blog then you know that she dyed her hair black and that many people think that it makes her look like Snow White. I agree with that wholeheartedly! =) Well anyways today I was texting miss Ashlei and we were talking about how she is now a disney princess and she informs me that I also must be one.
Ashlei- "Well then we have to pick one for you...cinderella?!"
Me - "You think so?"
Ashlei - "Yeah! Think about it, she works hard, has medium blonde hair, and looks great in blue!"
haha so there you have it. Ashlei is now Snow White, that's even her name in my phone =), and I am.....

Cinderella!!

Cute right?!

And this is totally random but I'm going to leave you with some lyrics from John Mayer because they've been stuck in my head all day.

"Oh twice as much ain’t twice as good and can't sustain like one half could. It's wanting more gonna send me to my knees......Just keep me where the light is. C’mon keep me where the light is."

Goodnight everyone!! XOXO

2 comments:

Ashlei Paige said...

Hey Cinderella!!! =] CUte blog!!!!

Talia said...

SO cute. :) I love it! You girls make perfect princesses.

And you should know that Cinderella is Annabelle's FAVORITE princess, so there you go, how special do you feel now?? She even dressed up as her to go to Disneyland (pictures coming soon)