Monday, October 20, 2008

My Weekend

On Friday evening I attended my friend, Rebecca's graduation from massage therapy school. She got one of the outstanding student awards! Go her! That was pretty cool to get to meet some of the people that I had been hearing about for the last seven months.


After the graduation we had a small party at our house with just her family and mine. I made her cupcakes we I sadly forgot to photograph. =( But they were pretty tasty!



On Saturday we had a showing of our house, meaning we had to get out of there. We took a walk around the park near our house and it was gorgeous!

After we got back my mom, Josiah, Jerusha, and I went to Good Times which is a burgers and custard place and we picked up Spoonbenders, which are amazing milkshake type of things, and wild fries! So delicious. Once we got back it was time for me to buckle down and do some writing.


Rebecca and Chris came over again a little while later and we had pizza and watched Baby Mama. I have to say that movie is pretty hilarious!

Sunday was a good day! We had a baptism at church and we had lunch in between service that consisted of soup and sandwiches. The two sermons were wonderful and we even had biblestudy as well! It made for a long day but it was delightful. We got home and we found some dinner then wactched an old movie with Paul Newman called Hud which is rather depressing, but still alright. Then the day was finished with an episode of Supernatural. Oh how I love that show
I would say I had a pretty good weekend!
How was your weekend??

4 comments:

Jerusha Abigail said...

good weekend for sure!! your cupcakes were super yummy! :)
ah, supernatural.

Talia said...

oh yay, I LOVE hearing about your weekend! It sound just lovely, sister dear. I think it's so sweet you made Becca cupcakes. And I bet they were yummy!

I miss you, we need to talk again soon...

Ashlei Paige said...

Sounds like a fantastic weekend!!!

Rebecca said...

this is totally late, but my graduation was really fun and the cupcakes were suuuuuuuuper yummy! thanks a bunch love!