Monday, October 27, 2008

Boots Boots Boots

I've been a bad blogger lately but this past week and weekend has been hectic!
Anyways this post is about boots. I am so into them this year. I could seriously wear them everyday.
These sweater boots are too adorable. I want them! (ok why are these pictures so small? seriously.)
You have got to love tall sheepskin boots! A little bit of heaven for you feet.
And okay I know these are rain boots, but I would totally wear them in snow. Aren't they so cute? Zebra print is the best.
Sorry that wasn't long or anything but I have to go to bed. Happy Tuesday tomorrow everybody.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Rainboots in the snow work so good! And as you have shown us they tend to be much cuter than official "snow" boots which I find bulky and manly looking.

*CPA* Su said...

Yes f'Uggs (i.e. fake Uggs, cuz mine are certainly fake) are definitely heaven for your feet! And I think those rain boots are uber cute too! I hear ya on the boots this year, I was so excited last week when I slipped into my new black boots for work...a day at the office doesn't seem quite as bad when my feet are happy and cute! ;-)

Unknown said...

Do you have boots like you've shown in the first photo? I've been looking for those flat, Europen style boots to go over my skinny jeans and have been unsucessful! :(
I really want a pair. Where did you get yours? If you have them.
-Rachel

Ashlei Paige said...

I had tan sweater boots for like three years until I wore them to pieces!!! I loved them!!!

Talia said...

oh boots. I love them so. And I need to get me some like NOW. Those zebra print ones are to die for.