Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Autumn Leaves

My weekend was fanstastic! Fall colors have got to be some of my favorite scenery. It's so breathtaking.
We arrived at Estes Park around 6p.m. and we quickly got the camper hooked up and then we headed off to our favorite italian place, Mama Rosa's. That place is delicious. If any of you ever visit Estes Park I would definitely recommend eating there. Not to mention their coffee is absolutely fabulous!
After dinner the temperature dropped considerably so we made our way back to the campground where we sat in the heated camper and played cards. So fun!
The next morning we woke up to frost on the windows. It was nice to have my dad bring me coffee so that I was warmed up before I really got the chance to be cold.
Once everyone was ready we headed up to Lily Lake. It was gorgeous there. The colors were brilliant and everything was glistening. We walked around and I took lots of pictures. Want to see a few? Well you're going to even if you don't. =)



Look at those colors!!













I decided I wanted to take a mini photoshoot of Jerusha. She was posed as cowgirl! Here are a few of the shots.




She is so fierce!




A couple black and white ones...





And one more...
All in all it was a wonderfully relaxing time! I hope we get to do it again soon.
"While these autumn leaves float around everywhere...These autumn leaves, all these autumn leave, all these autumn leaves are yours tonite." -Paolo Nutini

5 comments:

Ashlei Paige said...

Very cute!!! I love the fall colors too!!! =D

muy excellente

Talia said...

you did SUCH a great job on the pics of Jerusha, sister. She looks lovely... I especially love the black and whites.

Such GORGEOUS fall colors!! Just stunning... I wish I had been there to enjoy them too, but since I couldn't be, I'm glad you posted them for us all to enjoy. :)

*CPA* Su said...

Oh how fun...it looks like you all had a superb time! And that place is beautiful!! So glad you took tons of pictures!

Anonymous said...

The Pictures are amazing. And Mama Rosa's is amazing.

Unknown said...

WOW. Can you mail me some of those leaves :)