Thursday, August 28, 2008

I Want That

Not too long ago my mom, Jerusha, and I had to find something to occupy our time with while dad was at a church meeting, so we decided to find a Starbucks and just relax. Well we drove around until we find one and what do you think is right next to the Starbucks? A DSW.



I almost squealed! I absolutely love that store. You walk in and you just see rows and rows of the most fabulous high heels, flats, pumps, and even flip-flops. I'm in shoe heaven. There were a couple pairs that I would have bought on the spot if they weren't $80. I'm not quite that rich.






I also really love the purses there! There was this one big purple bag(which I'm still getting by the way) that was divine! Probably the cutest purse I've seen in a very very long time.

I really don't think there's a better way to spend some girly time then sipping Starbucks, walking down the aisles of DSW. Delightful time!

4 comments:

Ashlei Paige said...

omg. soo cute!!!

*CPA* Su said...

Shoes, shoes, shoes!!! So cute!!! And purple purses?!?!?! Does it get any better!! I wish Bako had one of these shops!

Unknown said...

Ohh how I love shoes. Though I must say, for being a discount shoe store, DSW really isn't that discounted.. Those shoes are super cute though.

have you seen endless.com before? if you sort by price, you can find CUTE shoes for like $30

Talia said...

oh, the red ones!! I want the red ones!!!
And yes, I have to agree with Steph, endless.com is entirely too fun to look at... there's something to keep you busy if you are ever bored at the front desk. :)