Thursday, August 14, 2008

loves...

I think there are some things that just help get you through life. You know little things that make the day easier or more joyful. I decided to write a blog dedicated to those things.
Most importantly are the people in my life. Without them I would be nothing!

First of all family...













My family is amazing! We're all really close and we know that if something goes wrong, we're there for each other. Especially my sisters. Talia and Jerusha have helped me through so many things I don't even know where to start when thanking them. I love them all.

Second my friends...especially one.



















Miss Ashlei Jones is the bestest friend a girl can ask for. I'm not kidding. If there's something wrong, even though she lives states away, she can always help and make things right. We share so many things and we can hear songs that automatically make us think of each other. A few come to mind, such as: You've got a Friend by James Taylor, Lost by Michael Buble, and You Raise Me Up by Josh Groben. I love love love her! And I love all my other friends too!! I don't know what I would do without any of them. Much love!

Then there are just those things that brighten a girl's day. Like:
Purses! !
Starbucks!
Shopping!
Shoes!
Those are just some of the things that make life a litte easier. They make me smile. I praise God everyday for all of them, but especially for family and friends! I think we all realize how amazing those are.

4 comments:

Ashlei Paige said...

awwww!!!! you're so sweet!!! you didnt have to do that.

you know i love you so much!! XxXoXxox

Sunny said...

Hi Lydia, I heard you have a blog! It's very cute. I'm looking forward to reading what you have to say. :)

Talia said...

aw, how very sweet! And I feel so special to be mentioned. :) I love you, sister!

Mmm, starbucks... I could really go for an iced tea right now. Or a frappuccino...

Jeremy said...

I know you didn't want to say it, but I know you love me the most.

You know it.