Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Starting Out

I'm new to the world of blogging, so be patient with me as I learn. =)
I've wanted one of these for a little bit because my sister has one and also it's really fun ot read people's different styles of blogs and I thought it would be nice to have one of my own and share little tidbits of myself that no one really wants to hear. =)
Also now my friend Ashlei has one so really what was stopping me?
My sister, Talia is really creative and adorable so her blogs are always a joy and pleasure to read, so I want mine to be like that as well. Ashlei is also amazingly clever and cute so I'm sure her blog will also be great fun!
So I guess blogging here I come!

6 comments:

Ashlei Paige said...

HI HONEY! Oh my goodness golly me Lady your blog is TRES ADORABLE!!! I love it!!!

Talia said...

I must agree with Ashlei, it is adorable. Lovin' the colors.

Just a minute, there is something I must do. Ahem.

OH MY GOODNESS YAY YAY YAY LYDIA GOT A BLOG HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY!!!

There, I feel better now. :) I'm so happy to see you here in blog-land, sister! just let me know if there is anything you can't figure out... although, you are probably ten times more smart than me when I started, so it might not be a problem for you...

Kourtni said...

Hi Lydia! Cute blog! I love it! I know your sister is very excited to see you get one!!!

Jeremy said...

Welcome to this sinkhole of time called "the blog". As you can tell I don't update mine much because my motivation isn't there. Plus there's only so much a person can probably stand to know about me. :o)

Ashlei Paige said...

You've Been tagged to play the purse game!!! Visit my blog to learn more...

Unknown said...

Welcome to the blogging world!! I can't wait to read more about your life, and like I told your sister... I'm even more excited to see you post your photography!