Monday, August 18, 2008

Scenery

I was at our church camp last weekend and it was absolutely gorgeous up in the mountians! While we were driving up I couldn't help but be awed by the glorious handiwork of God. It was really breathtaking. The mountians seemed to glow in the setting sun and the trees gently swayed in the breeze. You couldn't have asked for a better setting for our camp. I thought I would share a couple pictures with you, although I don't really think they capture the true beauty.


















































Isn't gorgeous?! I wish I had taken more, but we always seemed to be doing something and sadly the camera was often forgotten. But at least we have those!

4 comments:

Ashlei Paige said...

So Wonderful!!! =] I love all your pictures. I wish I couldve seen it first hand

Talia said...

beautiful pictures!! The scenery is simply stunning, and you did a great job of capturing it.

Jeremy said...

Woohoo...I want to go camping again...it's been so long.

Remember our Arizona trip to the Grand Canyon?

Unknown said...

Wow that sky is so beautiful! These are great pictures