Friday, September 12, 2008

Rain, Rain...

I do love rain, but sometimes I wish it would go away. It's one of those rainy days where you don't feel productive at all, but instead you want to lay around and watch movies and pig out on chocolate. Another reason I'm not liking the weather so much right now is that it's given me a cold. A sniffling, congested head type of cold. I would love nothing more then to be laying on my couch wrapped in a blanket, but instead I'm at work. It's gonna be a long day I think.



At least it is pretty to look at through our big front windows. I still have to say though, "Rain, rain go away, come again another day."

5 comments:

Ashlei Paige said...

I wish I could take your rain away and bring it here.

Jeremy said...

"Rain"? What's "rain"?

*CPA* Su said...

I must agree with my fellow Bako-ians who commented before me...I would LOVE to have rain!! But yes, I also agree with you, that when it's raining I want nothing more than to be sitting cuddled up on my couch with a blanky and the windows open so I can hear and smell the rain!

P.S. Hope you feel better soon!

Unknown said...

haha yeah I would trade with you but there's no better weather when you're sick than rain. Because at least then you can cuddle up without worrying about missing out on the great weather.

Talia said...

ohhh, I'm so jealous of your rain and cloudiness... although the cold is sad, but like Steph said, there is nothing like cuddling up on a rainy day.
I miss weather so much sometimes.