Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My Team

I don't know a ton of people who actually watch college football, but I do!
My team is the Nebraska Cornhuskers.


I moved to Nebraska when I was about six and I lived there until I was ten and a half. Ever since then I've loved the Huskers! I have to keep up with everything that goes on with them. If they loose I'm sad, if they win I'm overjoyed! The season just started up again this past saturday and I wasn't able to watch the game because it was only paperview, but you can believe that I kept track ofthe score over the internet. You know what? My Huskers won! I think that's a good sign for the rest of the season. At least I hope so.

One thing that I have not yet done is to actually go see a game at Memorial Stadium in Lincoln, Nebraska.

But trust me, it'll happen! Husker fans are die hard fans!

3 comments:

Ashlei Paige said...

Go Huskers! lol...yeah! woo!


I tried. =]

Kourtni said...

wOAH! All the people in the Huskers stadium are RED. Well sorta maroon actually. That looks so cool. lol. You sounds like you love your Huskers the way we love our Dodgers. I like your style.

Jerusha Abigail said...

someday we will definitely get there for an actual game wearing our Husker pride! =)
in the meantime...GO HUSKERS!!