Thursday, November 20, 2008

On This Cold Morning....

Ok ok I know I've been really bad about blogging lately. I'm sorry about that. The sad thing is i don't even really have an excuse.
So my blogs are probably looking a little bi-polar. I have one about snow and then I'm complaining it's too hot and this one is about a cold morning. =) The weather here is crazy.
This morning it is only 25 degrees. It's not snowing but the sky gets this look strange color when it looks like it might snow. It looks kind of white and almost lights up the world even though it's still dark outside. Kind of like this...

Well on a cold morning like this I didn't really feel like having cereal with ice cold milk. Brrr! Instead I'm making myself a wonderfully warm bowl of oatmeal!! Yum!
How are all of you today? What's your weather like? Have a fabulous morning and day everyone!

3 comments:

Talia said...

I LOVE the way the sky looks before it snows!

And yum outmeal. The perfect cozy breakfast.

Ashlei Paige said...

MMMMMM i want some =P

Sunny said...

Sounds like a perfect day even if it is cold!