Friday, February 6, 2009

More Music

I have been such a bad blogger and I apologize. I just have not been inspired to write anything as of late and this one might be a little disappointing considering I'm just talking about music once again.

My new purchase is the Gavin Degraw, Chariot cd. It's pretty cool because it consists of two cds with the same songs on it but one cd is the stripped versions of all the songs. I love it!
I would definitely recommend it if you're into him.




On a different note, I am soon to buy my plane ticket to California!


I'll be going sometime in March so that I'll be there when little Rosalie Hope is born! You have no idea how excited I am to see everybody! I'll get my sister time with Talia, my best friend time with Ashlei, some brother-in-law time with Jeremy, and auntie time with Emma, Annabelle, and soon Rosalie!


So yeah that's the new excitement in my life.


How are all of you?


xoxoxo

4 comments:

Lisa said...

A friend of ours in the music biz did some tour dates with Gavin... told us some stories about what a jerk he is and now I can't stand his music anymore. :(

Ashlei Paige said...

Gavin Degraw is amazing.

IM SO DANG EXCITED TO GET TO SEE YOU!!!!! YAY!!!

*CPA* Su said...

I think your sister needs to have a lil' bloggy party when you're here so some of us Bako-ians can meet you! :)

Jeremy said...

I know I'm going to be the highlight of your trip. ;o)